[stylist] June Telephone Gathering, tomorrow, Sunday

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 27 05:48:33 UTC 2010

speaking of cats, where are mine? Probably managing my time. And 22 cats is
definitely ridiculous.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight
train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train
travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests
click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009