[stylist] Blindness Blog posted

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jun 28 21:19:42 UTC 2010

Hi Anita,
I went to your blog and tried to read up about you, but there wasn't
anything other than your name, even under the link for more. Does this
site work with Jaws 11? I've had problems on many blogs not being able
to leave comments and such. Maybe this is an extension of that?
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org