[stylist] need recommendation on how to extend my newsletter

loristay loristay at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 19:43:59 UTC 2010

Pick the best story for the newsletter.  Put a link to your blog.  Post the other stories there and date them as to when received.
Lori

From:   "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
Subject:    [stylist] need recommendation on how to extend my newsletter
Date:   March 1, 2010 8:13:56 AM EST
To: stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org>
Hi all:

I could use the writers advice here especially Robert Newman's. Well you
can say that my recent requests for stories relating to traveling with a
guide dog has gotten me a lot of stories to post, and for April I am going
to focus a favorite restaurants when you travel or something to that affect.

Okay question is, would love to focus on all the stories because each one is
different but I cannot fit all all submissions on the newsletter, I do have
a blog for Echevarria Travel, should I put a link on my newsletter to the
blog and indicate the date that these were posted since every day I try and
add new thing, or have a total separate place to write this stuff up, I have
a few free options, once is my blog.echevarriatravel.com or using a separate
on that I have with windows and put that link there so it is separate.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant