[stylist] Kindle

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 4 03:59:44 UTC 2010

While the Kindle does have text to speech, it isn't necessarily
available with all books.  The Author can have it turned off.  And
... the TTS doesn't work with menus, ordering books etc., so unless
you can read the screen you will be unable to read the book independently.

Amazon has said they are working on access, supposed to have
something out this summer.

Dave