[stylist] Choice Magazine Listening Available Via NLS

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Mar 4 15:19:52 UTC 2010

Great publication! I miss the readers from the Talking Book Studios at
the AFB in NYC, but the new group is doing a good job. I've been reading
this for years. Now that the Ziegler has been gutted, it's the only
compilation on audio out there.
Donna

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org