[stylist] who checks the details?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Mar 18 03:45:16 UTC 2010

I downloaded a book from bookshare the other day and as I was reading, I found some glaring inconsistencies in facts in the book.  Once before I read a book that changed someone's hair color once.  Who checks those kinds of things?  Do they still read the books thoroughly before sending them to press?  I'm just curious because that looks bad for the author when someone lets things slip that you miss.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.