[stylist] who checks the details?

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Mar 18 20:01:52 UTC 2010

Lori,
good catch!  I believe that Monopoly became popular during the
depression, so if it were 1929, would not fit.  1937 Monopoly was
being played.

in 93 I was in a graduate course and found the textbook had an
error.  in this case it was obvious somebody had hit the wrong
selection on a spell check suggestion menu.  don't remember the word.
jc