[stylist] who checks the details?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Mar 19 02:12:04 UTC 2010

They were errors that were made probably in the print copy.  You know how
you write a story and decide to change something or forget what you wrote
the first time.  Example being the guy was a baseball player but it
mentioned him getting a football scholarship.  Huh?  The grandpa died in
January sometime but ever after the original incident it happened at
Christmas.  The boy's family moved away in June but once it mentioned them
moving in the winter.  Stuff like that.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.