[stylist] Where Do I Send Holiday Book Submissions?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 09:22:54 UTC 2010

Here is the info as to where to submit a piece for our Holiday Book! And,
this is a reminder to all of us to be working to put this volume together.

Thank you all and Writers Division Holiday Book- Drinks and Desserts

Starting February 1st through April 30th, the Writers' Division is accepting
submissions from members for a book to be sold at National Convention in
July. Submissions should be sent to Kerry Thompson
(kethompson1964 at gmail.com)

The holiday's we are targeting are: Easter/Passover, Independence Day,
Thanksgiving, Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year's.

Recipes can be for either drinks or desserts.

Poems can be from 5 to 40 lines.

A nonfiction reminiscence can be of between 500 and 2000 words.

Fiction stories can be of between 500 and 2000 words.

Submissions can be either pasted into the body of the e-mail or a MS Word
document sent as an attachment. Include full name, postal address and e-mail
address.

Contributors will receive a copy of the finished book.

Robert Leslie Newman
NFB Writers' Division President
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org