[stylist] Choice Magazine Listening Available Via NLS

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Mar 25 14:56:35 UTC 2010

An excellent point. I've found magazines in Choice mag that I didn't
know anything about, and as you say it gives you a good idea of what
they're publishing. Some magazines have online submission forms which
are accessible such as Virginia Quarterly.
Donna

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org