[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 73, Issue 1

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Sat May 1 20:28:56 UTC 2010

Hi  friends,

Angela, your article must have been in an attachment that got stripped out of the digest. Could you post it again or send it to me direct? Thanks.

Thanks for the link, Addy.

Brad, that is a funny story. Thin is, it isn't really about blindness or your adjustment to it, but about the joke. So, I'd say you could go two ways with it. Either cut away the blindness training  stuff and concentrate on the joke or tell the complete story of your five mile course and how it turned out with the bus ride as one episode. I for one would be interested in an account of the entire course.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry