[stylist] Writing sample

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue May 4 17:57:31 UTC 2010

Sean, Here's just a few things I picked up:

It's a valid question.

What question?  I didn't see any.

plots down- should be plops down

Two" I replied "a boy and a girl" I replied

Answer should be, "Two.  A boy and a girl."

Since you are obviously giving the answer, you don't need to hit the reader
over the head emphasizing that you were the one replying.  Judith