[stylist] chapter one

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon May 24 20:28:54 UTC 2010

Isn't this a comma splice?  I made the change, but have this question.

Jennifer allowed her thoughts to return to that dark corridor and all
inclusive feeling of love, a feeling she never had before.
I guess you missed it. I did quote it in the message. See below. It needs a
comma, doesn't have one, though. You put a period instead, but shouldn't
have.
Lori