[stylist] chapter two

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue May 25 17:40:11 UTC 2010

Judith, others may disagree but I like the way everyone else knows each
other but Pessy has no clue.  It shows jjust how much withing herself she
is.
I also like the way Chavy noticed the nonverbal interaction between the
rabbi and Pessy.  It did almost bring tears to my eyes.
Maybe because chapter one starts on a dramatic note, there seems something
missing compared to this one.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,