[stylist] Stylist posts not coming through, kicked into Junk Mail

Rik James Ohio1803 at q.com
Wed Nov 3 16:48:44 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have discovered that for days on end, I am not finding the Stylist
messages in my Inbox because they are being kicked into Junk Mail.
They will be coming in fine for awhile, and then no mail gets in.
I use Windows Live Mail.  If anyone else has found this to be occurring and
has a remedy, you can write me off list at Ohio1803 at q.com.

I can go into Junk Mail folder and find the posts. But I am not sure how to
make the sender considered safe. In other words, I would like to make sure
that posters to the entire list make it through, and not just the address of
the post sender.

Of course I probably could use many other remedies, especially when it comes
to my writing!  But for now, this is my concern.

Thanks.
Rik James
Ohio1803 at q.com