[stylist] punctuation

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:15:18 UTC 2010

I normally keep the punctuation setting turned off in jaws but when I submit something important I turn the punctuation on so I can find things like misplaced periods etc.

Although I use the spell and grammar checker in Word, I never depend on it as the last word.  I am wondering though how people on this list deal with the problem of submissions or other important documents that must be free of errors.  Are any of the proofreading programs accessible?  Are there ways to use jaws that would go further in iliminating typos and such that are not picked up by the spell checker?

Jean