[stylist] Editing with JAWS

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:10:00 UTC 2010

Judith,

I know what you mean.  Once we updated JAWS to 10.0, MS Word started
showing spelling errors while working on a document.  For sighted
people, MS Word will underline in red, or some other visual sign, to
show that a word is misspelled and newer versions of JAWS will audibly
say if that word is misspelled.  It is annoying, but nice for editing
purposes.

I am not sure, Judith, how to turn that option back on, but I will ask
around and see if I can find out.

Bridgit

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.