[stylist] punctuation

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Nov 11 00:55:20 UTC 2010

No one loves me enough to devote days to reading long documents.  I can tell
the difference when jaws tells me that a comma is some place and when a
period appears.  I've set the jaws dictionary to read Mrs. as Missus and Mr.
as mister.  If they aren't spelled with the periods spell check would point
it out.