[stylist] track changes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:24:44 UTC 2010

Try Insert + Shift + R.  You'll generate a list view and be able to enter on
each revision.  You can find this option and many other by using the basic
Help command of Insert + H.  Mind you, I don't offer that as a duh comment,
because I often forget this feature is available to help get to some of
those options.

Joe