[stylist] disability law advice

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Nov 24 23:35:18 UTC 2010

Anita,
I'll write you offlist, as some list members may get upset about this
topic on the stylist.  also, we have a second writers division list,
"writers chat" that is set up for such topics as this, our being
writers but discussing nonwriting relevant things.

I have been a Public Transit Advisory Commissioner for a couple of
years and have an idea or two about this.
jc
Lawrence, KS