[stylist] disability law advice

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Nov 24 23:46:10 UTC 2010

I'm not interested in laws to make mandatory my interpersonal communications
with other people.  I don' want people being legislated to communicate with
me, treat me like a person when it is obvious I'm a person and not a panda
or laws that dictate people have to be nice to me.  I want less government
making demands on others onn my behalf.  Judith