[stylist] Just saw Lori Stayer

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 00:13:48 UTC 2010

We spent the afternoon with David and Lori Stayer at the Hospital, took
david to dinner and home.

Good friends!

Lori, tired and uncomfortable.  Remember them in your prayers tonight.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com