[stylist] Attaching files in Office 2007

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 29 15:04:39 UTC 2010

Hi, Bill. When the email is open use the alt key to go to the ribbons, arrow
to the right to hear Insert and then down arrow to file attachment. We use
Outlook 2007 at work. try that. There's no file menu in Outlook 2007 it's
all ribbons but you can navigate it pretty much the same.

Shelley J. Alongi
Cell/text: (714) 525-9632
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: October 16, 2010