[stylist] Essential Office Tools

BDM lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Oct 10 19:15:11 UTC 2010

Jewel,

I did a search but couldn't come up with anything by that name. Do
you have the  name of the person, or perhaps in the help menu there's
a web address for the program

Thanks.

Brad

Brad

At 01:08 PM 10/10/2010, you wrote:
> [...]
> > digital recorder starting off "Item #1:" and proceed to read it. This
> > way I could go and file or attend to it later when I had time and not
> > pay someone to do that for me.
> >

> > Hope that helps.
> >
> > Brad
> >

> > At 09:16 AM 10/10/2010, Joe Orozco wrote:
> >>Dear all,
> >>
> >>I'm curious about what people think are the essential office tools for
> >>writers who are blind.  Our sighted counterparts keep notepads, paper
> >> files,
> >>bulletin boards and all manner of things to keep things organized and
> >> spread
> >>out through their office.  Last year when I switched jobs and took one
> >> where
> >>I have the luxury of working from home, I was a little pleased and somewhat
> >>disappointed to realize that the two main information storage devices I
> >>needed was a laptop and an external hard drive.  I recently invested in an
> >>embosser for those times when I'd like to be able to read hard copy, but I
> >>somehow don't see pasting Braille stickies on a board as all that
> >>productive, out of sight is out of mind and so forth.  The trouble with
> >>working primarily from home is that the work is always there.  Similarly,
> >>working out of a single laptop makes it seem as though my work has never
> >>really disappeared after 6:00 PM.  I suppose I should accepted when my
> >>office tried to buy me a Mac.  It's not too late, but I'm not ready to
> >>explore a new operating system.  So what do you use to keep things
> >>compartmentalized and organized in your office?  Any tips and tricks would
> >>be appreciated.  I'm reading this time-management book and want to see if
> >>there's a different way of arranging my information to boost general
> >>productivity.  Thanks much in advance.
> >>
> >>Best,
> >>
> >>Joe
> >>
> >>"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves,
> >>some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."--Sam Ewing

> >> stylist:
> >>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/lists%40b
> raddunsemusic.com
> >>

> >>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> >>signature database 5518 (20101009) __________
> >>
> >>The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> >>
> >>http://www.eset.com
> >

> > Brad Dunse
> >
> > Check out my blog at: http://www.braddunsemusic.com
> >
> > E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com
> >
> > Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com
> >
> > Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555
> >
> > Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse
> >
> > MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

> > stylist:
> >
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/herekittykat2%40gmail.com
> >

>--
>~Jewel
>Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!

Brad Dunse

The greatest composer does not sit down to work because he is inspired,
but becomes inspired because he is working

E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com