[stylist] need help

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Oct 15 00:33:10 UTC 2010

Hina, I'm going to start from the beginning.  Lets say you have a
manuscript, letter or something else that you wrote.  When you write I would
assume you have paragraph breaks in your document that are put in as you
write.  You should have all indentations equal.  Try this to get your
paragraphing equal:
1.  Select the text you need to insert equal indentations in.
2.  Hit the alt key.  Hit the letter O for formatting.  Hit the P key for
paragraphing.
3.  Tab across until you hear "Special".
4.  Arrow down to first line.
5.  Continue tabbing until you hear , "By..".  Arrow up or down until you
hear 0.5 inches.
6.  Continue tabbing and if you want to make other changes such as line
spacing you can do that also.  Tab until you hear, "OK".  Get out of
formatting with alt f4.  Your paragraphing is now set.

To hear about the codes in your documents hit insert (at the bottom of the
numb pad) and the letter F.  You will get an earful about the formatting in
your document.  Hope this helps, Judith
To find out how much your paragraph is indented go to the beginning of the
paragraph.  Simultaneously hit the keys alt and delete.  You will hear how
much your paragraph is indented.  If you want to skip through paragraphs
just hit control down arrow.