[stylist] Live Well blog finally up

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 04:34:14 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, I was hired by the Omaha World Herald to write a blog for their new health and wellness website.

The website is finally up and running and looks great.  My blog will be published bi-weekly on Thursday's so check it out.  Just visit livewellnebraska.com to find my blog.  This Thursday, the 21st, will be my first blog.

FYI, those of you who are writers will understand, but at times creative liberties are taken by my editor, but so far I am happy with how things are going.

Thanks for all the support.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Pollpeter