[stylist] Shameless Plug

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:00:11 UTC 2010

Oh, Judith.  Just when I'd decided to keep it you go and make me
second-guess myself! LOL  I think I ultimately left it because I want people
to have a starting sense of how much they can expect to invest for the
service they request.  I'll officially launch it later this week, just
thought I'd give fellow writers a chance to critique, but we'll see if
including a Fee Schedule kicks me in the butt!

Joe