[stylist] Self Publishing

Marieanna Pape mpape16 at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 19:19:16 UTC 2010

Hi, I am in the same situation with my first novel. I have read several
articles about authorhouse.com and iuniverse.com

If I decide to self-publish, I will go with one of them. They have helpful
websites which stae their editors will work with the author. When I read
the articles, the cost was between $500 and $700 whch the authors say they
earned back and much more.

I hope that has been helpful.