[stylist] writing what you don't know

Priscilla McKinley priscilla.mckinley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:15:37 UTC 2010

Bridgit,

I'm just wondering what you don't know in this section.  I assume this
is your mother and you in the hospital, but it seems as though all is
written as though you do know what happened.  Am I missing something?

When I think of writing what I don't know, I think of using words like
Patricia used last night.
I imagined...
Perhaps she felt...
I think...