[stylist] {Disarmed} Media Requests and How to Obtain a Book Deal

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Oct 31 18:12:31 UTC 2010

Judith,
You can't copy links from e-mails. If there's a URL showing, you can
copy that, but when it says "link here," that doesn't work. You need to
get the link from the address bar of the website. I have sent you a
description of how to do this off list.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org