[stylist] Re-Introducing Myself

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 14:21:56 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    A couple of months ago I made some changes to my NFBNET subscriptions. As the result, it seems as if my subscription to this list was dropped. Since I have not posted here in quite some time, I thought I would send a brief message to introduce myself to those who may have recently subscribed and let others know some exciting news relevant to this list.
    I am the President of the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind. I am also a professional musician who performs a genre of music known as "Positive (Posi) Music" and am the Music Director at New Life Unity Church in Tampa, Fla. I am also in private practice as a Certified Hypnotherapist. In addition, I combine my work with NAGDU, my talent as an entertainer, and my experience as a counselor to offer seminars and workshops that combine my music with spoken word.
    I have published several articles on a variety of health and wellness topics, such as hypnosis for health & personal enhancement, the metaphysics of the body-mind-spirit connection, reincarnation, and issues related to blindness and the use of guide dogs. I am currently working on a multimedia quit smoking manual and have been commissioned by a major peer-reviewed medical journal to write an article about service dogs in the health care setting.
    I look forward to getting acquainted with some old friends on this list and getting to know some of the new subscribers. The lists of NFBNET are an awesome resource for networking and exchanging ideas and experiences. the written word is a powerful tool to help us further the goals of the National Federation of the Blind and its philosophy. I look forward to meeting many of you in person when you come to the Sunshine State next July! If anyone wishes to get in touch with me in person, my contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, M.S., C.Ht.
813-626-2789
Marion.Gwizdala at Verizon.net