[stylist] Recent Addition

Priscilla McKinley priscilla.mckinley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:49:45 UTC 2010

Joe,

While I knew she had published a second book, I decided that II wasn't
going to waste my time, as I didn't care for the style of the first.
And speaking of books, when are we going to receive another section
from yours?  You intrigued your readers with the last passage, so some
of us are ready for more. *smile*  (How's that for pressure?)

Priscilla