[stylist] Re-Introducing Myself

Priscilla McKinley priscilla.mckinley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 02:26:14 UTC 2010

Marion,

I would love to read your articles on hypnosis, the
physical/emotional/spiritual connections, and reincarnation.  All of
these topics fascinate me.    I've just started reading a little about
past lives after meeting a man who described a couple of his to me.
Also, with a mother who was psychic and experienced dream travel that
no one could ever explain to her, I am open to other things that can't
be explained.  Do you have any links for your articles?

Thanks, and welcome back.

Priscilla