[stylist] Chapter Newsletters

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 04:20:33 UTC 2010

Thank you for the wonderful ideas! I am hoping to give the newsletter
a new spin. Because our chapter president is so busy with legislative
issues and chapter issues, she never had the time to do extras for the
newsletter. Then she made a call for assistance with it, and I and the
Vice President both volunteered. He often writes community concern
articles, as he is a minister, and his additions to the newsletter are
wonderful. I was asked to do member profiles and interviews of people
in our city, then I was Guest Editor, and now I have been given this
position, which I am so very proud of.

I love the idea of "Name That member." That will be fun. And recipe of
the month  sounds good...not just food recipes, perhaps, but also
recipes for making crafts, Braille drawings, and homemade products
like soap and lotion...I have some wonderful recipes for these things,
as do some other members and people around the city.

Again, thank you for the ideas. I'm sure this newsletter will grow
into a great read!