[stylist] Songwriting

loristay loristay at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 14:10:25 UTC 2010

Irving Berlin worked melodies out on the black keys of his piano, and
had a secretary transcribe them into musical notation, and shift the
key so both white and black keys were used.
If you don't have a secretary, I'd advise learning Braille musical
notation or print, if you have enough sight to read it back.
Otherwise, I suppose you could sing the melodies into a recorder.
Lori