[stylist] The Name of the Wind release

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 04:55:18 UTC 2010

Jo and others,

After you asked about the next installment of the Name of the Wind, I searched the book on Google and found the author's official website.  The second book is suppose to be available to the public on March 1, 2011, so if we can wait a few more months...

There are also a lot of official blogs the author, Patrick Rothfuss, has that you may be interested in.  Just Google him, or the book, and the website pops right up first which has links to all his blogs.

Bridgit