[stylist] e-newsletter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 17:20:36 UTC 2010

Good day all!

Yesterday my e-newsletter went out for the month of September if you are not
getting it, I do hope that you will.

I have featured this month a friend of mine who had traveled on a Tall Sail
Cruise out of Grenada this month.

And also about the updates about Echevarria Travel, and especially with me
being a member of the Society of Accessible Transportation and Hospitality
which is http://www.echevarriatravel.com

If you get it please I hope you are reading it, check your spam/junk folder
for it.

It comes from my business e-mail reservations at echevarriatravel.com

If you would like to receive it, please e-mail me off list.

I have also posted some traveling tips.

Enjoy!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com