[stylist] Fwd: A Phrase A Week - Cash on the nail

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 12:53:09 UTC 2010

Jim,
    Thanks for sending this out! I remember hearing the phrase when I was a
kid and your message triggered that memory for me. It was a very interesting
read! It is also an interesting resource I will need to check out! I
subscribe to merriam-Webster's Word of the Day and quite enjoy learning new
words and discovering the etymology of those familiar to me. I have a couple
of on-line resources I will share later today when I am done checking my
email and have a moment to do some recreational emailing!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala