[stylist] Photography Resource

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:26:44 UTC 2010

A while back the topic of blind photography was discussed here.  In cleaning
my e-mail, I came across this old item from the Flying Blind e-mail list.  I
hope it's of use to someone.

***

12) Blind With Camera School of Photography is a virtual school with
step-by-step tutorials for the visually impaired to get started with
photography and guidance to sighted photographers for starting photographic
workshops with local visually impaired people.
http://www.blindwithcameraschool.org

***

Joe