[stylist] Essay using third person, "Once Upon a Time" no language or adult content

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Sep 27 11:07:42 UTC 2010

Interesting treatise --- A tale in 3rd person --- fits a tale, though this
be a sad, sad, tale.

How is this different then a fable? Or --- is it that a fable has a
prescribed purpose?

And yes, 3rd person can be found in modern day fiction too, right? (I'm just
blank on this --- coming up with an example.)