[stylist] roller tips

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Apr 6 14:58:12 UTC 2011

Jean, I don't know if it's hollow, but you sure have a tough path to
navvigate.  When I go out for a real walk instead of just walking on the
street in front of my house I'll find out how it works on even more
treacherous pavement.  Do you live in India?  Do you do work with blind
people in India?  Take good care, Judith