[stylist] Roller tip

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:03:43 UTC 2011

Judith,

Yes, I am glad you have found a method that works for you and allows you
to be independent.  I did state that I was not making any judgements or
implying one way was better than another.  I was simply curious how
other methods work.  I was also explaining how I use my cane.  Just
exchanging info.  *smile*

Bridgit

Message: 2