[stylist] Book on CD

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Apr 13 21:22:44 UTC 2011

Dave,
I imagine that would be quite expensive. Why don't you just post to
Bookshare or see if RFB&D or whatever they call themselves nowadays
(Learning Ally, I think) will do it.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org