[stylist] Constant Contact

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 10:49:30 UTC 2011

Bernadette

Thank you for writing into STYLIST with your question.

First: We appreciate your interest in the Writers' Division, looking to see
if any of us may have knowledge of this software you speak of "Constant
Contact." Boy, I don't! (When I saw the subject line of your post, I thought
you were sharing a poem or story by that name!) And so, I'm wondering if
anyone has been able to give you any info on that program? Have you posted
elsewhere (that type of communication-whatever type of software may be used
in a bunch of other career areas, too.)

Second: Creative non-fiction! We like that stuff! And here is a thought, a
question --- do you or could you create an article of 1500 words or less
about that type of writing? We are always on the lookout for good materials
for our quarterly newsletter, "Slate & Style." (Our editor, Bridgit Kuenning
Pollpeter is finishing up a similar degree.)

And yes, how about joining the Division? We have several great assets for
the person with this passion: This email discussion forum. Our newsletter
Slate & Style." Our monthly telephone gatherings on writing related topics.
Our Website. Our yearly writing contest (this year we added a creative
non-fiction category). Our National Convention related events- a workshop
for us or that we put on for others, and our annual meeting. And the benefit
is, as they say, "Is big! More so than any or all of the before mentioned
individual assets." Contact me off list for more details.

sum of all these parts is --- well as they say, "Greater