[stylist] Frustrated writer trying to do research

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 11:03:05 UTC 2011

One possible tactic is this: find a national association for cheerleaders.
Write the president of that association via email. Nicely and briefly
outline your quest and request. (You are a writer, need to interview
someone, could they help line you up?) I've used this channel and most times
it works (the association sends out a general notice to their members.)