[stylist] Frustrated writer trying to do research

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:51:36 UTC 2011

Nat,

Are you looking for specific types of cheerleading?  I was a cheerleader
and dancer all through high school.  I cheered for a year when I
attended university in 2000, and I continued to dance until about 8
years ago.

What, specifically, are you curious about with cheerleading?

Most cities well have schools that you can contact, but also try cheer
studios.  You can find cheer and dance studios pretty much anywhere.

If you are looking for professional cheerleaders, try sending an email
request to pro teams of any division.  Just research them and send your
email to the appropriate contact.

The cheer studios may be helpful here since many of the owners and/or
students will have cheered in some professional capacity.  Good luck.

Bridgit

Message: 1