[stylist] Any writing book recommendations?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Apr 23 10:34:03 UTC 2011

Natalie

I know that several people on this list can give you numerous titles for
books on writing. I've seen that covered on several occasions. I keep
saying, that we need to collect those titles and post them on our Website!
You know, in a writing resource section. (Anyone here want to collect these
titles for us? Get them to me and we can get them up on the web!)

Nat, how about you? As people send/post them, make a list and then send it
to me?

stylist mailing list
stylist at nfbnet.org