[stylist] Shelley's BAck

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 25 03:20:15 UTC 2011

Hey Guys it's me and I'm back! It doesn't mean I'm at my computer much though I have been working on some transcripts so I'm on it more often these days. I thought I'd drop back by for a while. I have an opportunity on Saturday April 30 to go to the Orange Empire Railroad museum and climb up into a 1943 Diesel electric locomotive, and write about it for the museum newsletter. So I'll keep you updated. I'm still writing about trains and so I'll post to the list as I update my rr journal. I'm also slowly working on my Glen Streicher story, he finally meets his daughter. I've got to get some train meet schedules so I can work that one out, my experiences at LA Union station will come in handy here. Hope to read some good writing. Happy Posting!

Shelley J. Alongi
(714)681-0506
TEGirl
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: April, 2011