[stylist] Member has Poems published in Breath and Shadow

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Apr 30 03:32:51 UTC 2011

Oh, Kerry, my sestina-writing cohort.  I like them.  It's amazing that the
meanings of the poems changed even though you used the same six words.  How
many others can you write with them?
Kudos to you for getting published.  And kudos to you for writing sestinas.
(I've been trying my hand at writing them as a new form for me.)
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,
Their golden peals of laughter