[stylist] Major Problem w Posted "Template:" RE: Writers' Division Monthly Gathering- Tomorrow!

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Apr 30 23:28:21 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and Robert,
I was surprised to see this announcement and equally concerned When I
downloaded it. It is not the one that I submitted to Robert  for use online.
It has my personal information in it. I think this one was a rough draft
that I sent in earlier in our conversation, but it was not part of my final
submission. In addition to all of the material I wrote on contacting the
press and so on, (which I thought the Division was going to use), I had sent
in two separate documents; one of which was an explanation, the other was a
true template that users could personalize for their own use. I am attacing
them, but I don't know if they'll go through for the list. I seem to
remember that we can send attachments. I also don't know how much good this
will do without all of the other materials I had prepared for our Guide to
Writing Press Releases section. Have you decided not to go forward with
that? As Robert and I had discussed, a true template with explanations
separate would have allowed the user to easily input their info without
having to delete everything along the way. Please let me know what is going
on. I really don't want my phone number, etc out there on the internet.
Donna